Mayan Palace - Deceived,lied to,scammed
Update added by user Jan 13, 2014
The Mayan Palace did cancel our contract. With the help of American Express we are working on getting our downpayment back. The Mayan Palace said they did refund the money, but have not seen it yet.
Original review posted by user Dec 13, 2013
I was also taken for a ride the Mayan Palace.We spent six hours going through details of their timeshare program.
Well, got home, started making some phone calls. It was All lies,lies,lies! I did get them to cancellation my contract,but they will not return my down payment. Supposedly they have to keep it to cover administration fees?
Ya, well, sounds like more BS from the Mayan. Please,please people do not buy into this company! We own two other vacation clubs, and they work exactly how they were presented.
There are honest vacation clubs out there, but not this one.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Why would any company force it's customers, whose money the company has taken, to sign a silencing agreement in order to cancel a service they are not using? This is the..."
- "In the attached video clip, a Harrisburg TV Investigative report looks into Sundance Vacations, which is the sales front for Travel Advantage Network. Though on paper the two companies try..."
- "Primo Vacations or Primo Travel seems to have recently affiliated itself with an internet scam artist out of Florida named Fred Siller. Fred Siller claims to be..."
- "This "person" has never been a client of the business they reviewed. For starters, they claim to be in California, and the business is in MN. Secondly, Mark..."
- "I went to the media with what happened to my car... Chrysler customer care does Not care about you or your car.. This car is nothing but problems! I live in Hinckley, Minnesota..."
- "We've just returned from Ecuador and I can't say enough good things about it. Marco our guide and Javier our driver could not have been more congenial and informative. ..."
- "Hello! I;m May Ferris i am writing this on behalf of Paul Madore. We bought a dishwasher the warranty ran out nov,15,2015,last week as i was doing dishes..."
- "we just bought a yorkie poo and had nothing but good results and follow ups from wv puppy during what was a difficult time in our family we had our..."
- "*** poor made pizza more sauce than toppings I wouldnt feed this *** pizza to the homeless ppl I worked here an no wonder their food sucks who would do..."