Update added by user Jan 13, 2014
The Mayan Palace did cancel our contract. With the help of American Express we are working on getting our downpayment back. The Mayan Palace said they did refund the money, but have not seen it yet.
Original review posted by user Dec 13, 2013
I was also taken for a ride the Mayan Palace.We spent six hours going through details of their timeshare program.
Well, got home, started making some phone calls. It was All lies,lies,lies! I did get them to cancellation my contract,but they will not return my down payment. Supposedly they have to keep it to cover administration fees?
Ya, well, sounds like more BS from the Mayan. Please,please people do not buy into this company! We own two other vacation clubs, and they work exactly how they were presented.
There are honest vacation clubs out there, but not this one.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I advertise 2 properties on Flipkey site. Firstly I'd briefly like to agree with several of the previous reviewers that communication from "Flipkey help" (if you can find out how to..."
- ""This company is a scam. BEWARE PARENTS. We had the Full Refund Protection for $150 - but they do not honor it. I signed my daughter up for a trip to..."
- "Best Hotel In Udaipur Overlooking the Swaroop Sagar Lake, The Hotel Natural Udaipur We stayed at this hotel for just one night and thats where we made a mistake. We should have..."
- "By the looks of the other reviews, it seems I'm lucky to have had my order arrive at all! In my experience, luckily, the delivery time was great. I ordered..."
- "My mother and I decided in October we would try American Laser Skin Care and it was the worst thing that could ever happen. In early October we went to..."
- "Print Execution did not meet the Proof Quality!!! We chose sheet-labels for the reasonable prices and low minimums, in additional to the quick turnaround. We approved LEGIBLE proofs and received $250..."
- "In 2013 I purchased a Lazyboy bonded leather recliner chair with a platinum warranty. Within 3 years, the covering of the chair began to peel. Upon checking with the Lazyboy..."
- "We purchased a 2005 Ford Focus from Bubba Hill Auto on 08/10/16. I felt assured due to them stating that every car they sell comes with a 30-day - 1000..."
- "Bought a horseshoe wall decor from them (see link provided). It looked so nice on the website, but when it arrived I was so very disappointed. On the website image..."