Mayan Palace Vacation Weeks Not Registered
We purchased with mayan palace and are just finding out that the vacation weeks program which are the weeks for 100 years have no profeco registration number and that the weeks are given without any cost to the buyer.The only cost seems to be for the one week for 10 years.
That is not what we understood. We also were told by the salesperson that somebody would sell our other timeshare that we own but that did not work out as the salesperson said it would.
It's been two years and we still own it!To say the least, we have not been lucky in our Mexico timeshare purchases.c186dab
You may also like
- "1st room was invested with termites 2nd one was fithy. Only prostitutes and drug dealers would be comfortable here. Pictures and videos. I filed a complaint #3246930 & still have..."
- "It appears that “Las Palmas Travel Network” (LPTN) may be a new scam connected to what’s going on at Coco Sunset Vacation Club (aka Bahia Turquesas). ** Coco Sunset Vacation Club (aka..."
- "Horrible experience. I rented a vacation rental called Pea Princess from Beachwalk Properties. Upon first entry if the house it smelled strongly of chemicals like bug spray which gave..."
- "Purchased a new 13 Blue Ridge 5th Wheel from our local dealer. From the FIRST trip out...living room slide will come out while traveling. We have stopped as..."
- "I go to Panera at least twice a week in Latham, NY don't go I always order a tomato mozzarella panini and it is never right Dan you should be..."
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."