We purchased with mayan palace and are just finding out that the vacation weeks program which are the weeks for 100 years have no profeco registration number and that the weeks are given without any cost to the buyer.The only cost seems to be for the one week for 10 years.
That is not what we understood. We also were told by the salesperson that somebody would sell our other timeshare that we own but that did not work out as the salesperson said it would.
It's been two years and we still own it!To say the least, we have not been lucky in our Mexico timeshare purchases.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Timeshare Contract
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Angry consumer. After paying to stay for 30 days I've been staying at the extended stay America on 1031 pacific center Anaheim calif. After noticing..."
- "Public Advisory not for family and children! #####Avoid Value Place Plainfield,IN 46168 Avoid###### Value Place aka Woodspring Suites 6295 gateway blvd. Plainfield,IN 46168 ValuePlace Plainfield Indianapolis and nationwide are all bad places! Value Place..."
- "Worst motel 6 i have Ever stayed at! It had lots of black mold!! Black mold in the shower and soap dishes! I have Photosof everything but the black mold..."
- "While Ben is apparently a charismatic guy (he conned a small business that can't afford to give work away for free into doing a large amount of work and then..."
- "The Staples Canada Head Office In Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada Will Not Help You And Is As Cheap And Selfish As Possible! Back on Sunday, July 24, 2016, I spent $452.70..."
- "I recently purchased a house in NJ. I used Thumbtack.com to find a hardwood floor refinisher. I located a 11 times 5 star reviewed company called DLS flooring on Thumbtack’s..."