We purchased with mayan palace and are just finding out that the vacation weeks program which are the weeks for 100 years have no profeco registration number and that the weeks are given without any cost to the buyer.The only cost seems to be for the one week for 10 years.
That is not what we understood. We also were told by the salesperson that somebody would sell our other timeshare that we own but that did not work out as the salesperson said it would.
It's been two years and we still own it!To say the least, we have not been lucky in our Mexico timeshare purchases.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Timeshare Contract
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "This is a call to all of the unsuspecting consumers who fell victim to the largest timeshare scam in Mexico. Personally Vida Vacations got me for $54,000, I know there..."
- " I visited Las Vegas from July 10-16. I was lodged this time at the Golden Nugget off Fremont Street. On this trip folks I rented a car from Budget..."
- "Public Advisory not for family and children! #####Avoid Value Place Plainfield,IN 46168 Avoid###### Value Place aka Woodspring Suites 6295 gateway blvd. Plainfield,IN 46168 ValuePlace Plainfield Indianapolis and nationwide are all bad places! Value Place..."
- "First of all let me say that I have saved for a very long time to buy quality furniture. My family has been an Ethan Allen buying family. We have..."
- "I paid Castle $60 on 7/21/3016 and ORHP sent another guy 7/30/2016 (atkins) because Castle DID NOTHING and they charged me $60 for same job and refuse to refund my..."
- "I actually like the product itself but the packaging is horrific! 7 times now the top of the bottle has just fallen off, as if sheared by a knife,..."