Mayan Palace Vacation Weeks Not Registered
We purchased with mayan palace and are just finding out that the vacation weeks program which are the weeks for 100 years have no profeco registration number and that the weeks are given without any cost to the buyer.The only cost seems to be for the one week for 10 years.
That is not what we understood. We also were told by the salesperson that somebody would sell our other timeshare that we own but that did not work out as the salesperson said it would.
It's been two years and we still own it!To say the least, we have not been lucky in our Mexico timeshare purchases.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We are currently staying in the Mountainloft resort here in Gatlinburg. It is gross, and the front desk clerks have horrible customer service. I came down here with my mom..."
- "This is a call to all of the unsuspecting consumers who fell victim to the largest timeshare scam in Mexico. Personally Vida Vacations got me for $54,000, I know there..."
- "This place is nasty just nasty it had mold on the wall dead bugs on the floor blood on the wall the main door was just dirty nasty the tube..."
- "I enrolled my son here having just moved to the area, and knowing the had cameras. I noticed they didn't interact much, but until I could afford a better daycare,..."
- "I ordered a swimsuit on April 5th, 2016 for a trip on April 27th, 2016. I still have not received my order. The tracking says it's in transit from Chicago,..."
- "I feel as though I have been played , Listia is an untrustworthy site to me . My Pen Pal letter was a tangible custom item that would be delivered..."