Mayan Palace Vacation Weeks Not Registered
We purchased with mayan palace and are just finding out that the vacation weeks program which are the weeks for 100 years have no profeco registration number and that the weeks are given without any cost to the buyer.The only cost seems to be for the one week for 10 years.
That is not what we understood. We also were told by the salesperson that somebody would sell our other timeshare that we own but that did not work out as the salesperson said it would.
It's been two years and we still own it!To say the least, we have not been lucky in our Mexico timeshare purchases.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We booked our "resort" in Myrtle Beach. When we got there we went to our room. Expecting something nice, I got a 2 bit motel room with no..."
- "It appears that “Las Palmas Travel Network” (LPTN) may be a new scam connected to what’s going on at Coco Sunset Vacation Club (aka Bahia Turquesas). ** Coco Sunset Vacation Club (aka..."
- "Angry consumer. After paying to stay for 30 days I've been staying at the extended stay America on 1031 pacific center Anaheim calif. After noticing..."
- "Nice store. Ordered here car DVR and Samsung micro SD for it (and it was 100% original). All items are good, works fine, and as described. DVR is really full..."
- "I received a letter informing me that as of June 1st, 2016, the data usage in my UNLIMITED DATA plan is going to be LIMITED to 1TB. Although I am..."
- "I called direct tv today to ask that a hold be put on my account. I explained my house is under 3 feet of water, so no one is..."