Update added by user Jan 13, 2014
The Mayan Palace did cancel our contract. With the help of American Express we are working on getting our downpayment back. The Mayan Palace said they did refund the money, but have not seen it yet.
Original review posted by user Dec 13, 2013
I was also taken for a ride the Mayan Palace.We spent six hours going through details of their timeshare program.
Well, got home, started making some phone calls. It was All lies,lies,lies! I did get them to cancellation my contract,but they will not return my down payment. Supposedly they have to keep it to cover administration fees?
Ya, well, sounds like more BS from the Mayan. Please,please people do not buy into this company! We own two other vacation clubs, and they work exactly how they were presented.
There are honest vacation clubs out there, but not this one.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Insight Travel Company is very self serving, putting money making priorities in favor of commissioned merchants and travel guides. Buyer Beware, their shopping tours are a sham, misrepresenting you, the..."
- "Well, the European Whirl really lived up to its name - you are always on the go - very early starts and late finishes and loads to see and do..."
- "Chris offers outstanding customer service. I am an over-the-road trucker, and his services are swift, courteous, optimistic, and friendly. Whenever I needed towels, they were quickly provided. ..."
- "Over the last many months that I have contacted Mediacom multiple time monthly, My internet speed varies from .01Mbits to 11.45Mbits every Day. today was the same, up and down..."
- "I purchased a floor model Samsung Refrigerator on 3/26/15 from the sears outlet store in Minneapolis MN. The problems started when the cashier forgot to *** an additional 5% for..."
- "Ordered two hoodies. Received one yesterday. Does not look anything like the picture. Lol. I am irritated and highly amused all at the same time. Wtf?! I should have known..."
- "I just got home from a [necessary] outing to Bloomies in Aventura mall. What a waste of a morning. A gentleman friend of mine bought me some clothes from the..."
- "Every merchant deserves an opportunity to correct improper service, quality of product & advertised prices for products. I requested a delivery to my "very best friend in this world." I..."
- "The store on 3450 W Camp Wisdom in Dallas, TX is the most unprofessional place I have ever gone to. They broke the front grill of my car and failed..."