Update by user Jan 13, 2014

The Mayan Palace did cancel our contract. With the help of American Express we are working on getting our downpayment back. The Mayan Palace said they did refund the money, but have not seen it yet.

Original review posted by user Dec 13, 2013

I was also taken for a ride the Mayan Palace.We spent six hours going through details of their timeshare program.

Well, got home, started making some phone calls. It was All lies,lies,lies! I did get them to cancellation my contract,but they will not return my down payment. Supposedly they have to keep it to cover administration fees?

Ya, well, sounds like more BS from the Mayan. Please,please people do not buy into this company! We own two other vacation clubs, and they work exactly how they were presented.

There are honest vacation clubs out there, but not this one.

Review about: Timeshare.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $4000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mayan Palace?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Trafalgar Tours - Loved our Best of Ireland 2016 Tour Trafalgar Tours "My cousin and I took this trip of a lifetime in September 2016 after years of dreaming and planning. It was everything we had hoped and more. I..." Read more Power Places Tours and Gregg Braden Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017  Causing people losses, SLAPP suits, abuse, harassment of whistleblowers, dodgy business addresses, deposits scam Power Places Tours "Potential customers of the Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017 Tour with Gregg Braden should be aware that the company operating this tour is indeed Power Places Tours, a company..." Read more Pilot Flying J - Store #130 in Richfield, Ohio Pilot Flying J "Chris offers outstanding customer service. I am an over-the-road trucker, and his services are swift, courteous, optimistic, and friendly. Whenever I needed towels, they were quickly provided. ..." Read more Best Western Sanitary Conditions Review from Boston, Massachusetts Best Western "We stayed at the Alantic City West Extended Stay & Suits. There were stains in the sheets, food and ashes on bed and furniture. Plus, the front desk had us..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more Threads King - THESE BASTARDS CLAIM A 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE...BULL. Threads King "This company is THE WORST....run, don't walk from their website. I ordered a bra, they sent me a size A; I'm a D. It took an EXTREMELY LONG time- about..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Absolute disgrace Gallagher Bassett "It has been a complete total circus! I was paid pittance to what I'm owed. Took 4 years to get anything. Total ignorance and runaround. As far as I'm concerned..." Read more