Please help me!!!

We are in a desperate situation!!!

I went to PV with my wife on March. We end up purchasing a Mayan Palace week there and when we got back and were reading the papers we found out that none of the verbal promises about renting our weeks and selling our other timeshares were in the contract.

We got scared and call them to cancel right away. They told us to relax because they would send the cancellation letter to us but we never received it. Now that I called, they told us that we should have sent a letter of cancellation within our five days cancellation period. We were taken advantage from Mayan Palace twice.

We felt frustrated and taken advantage of. While checking with other victims of Mayan Palace on the web, I found a law firm in Mexico. We were so desperate that we end up hiring their services.

Does anyone have any experience with this company? The name is Gonzalez law firm. Please if you have any past experience with this company or with Mayan Palace, let me know about your case. We are crossing our fingers because we can not afford another timeshare.

Had an Experience with Mayan Palace?

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

If you have been a victim of deceptive sales practices during your purchase or upgrade of your timeshare we have the solution. We are the only advocacy group in the U.S. that focuses on deceptive sales practices within the timeshare industry that is accredited with the BBB.

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

In November of 2010 TAI was sued by the largest timeshare developer in the world for assisting timeshare owners out of their contracts with their resort. The charges ranged from violating the Tennessee Uniformed Secrets Act, Tennessee Consumer Rights Act, unauthorized practice of law, intentional interference with business relationships, civil conspiracy, breach of contract, unfair competition, procurement of breach of contract, and unjust enrichment. On July 19, 2012 it took a jury less than 45 minutes to deliberate and return a verdict of Not Guilty on all charges.

We are excited to finally have this decision behind us so we can now focus on one thing, and that is our clients. During the last 2 years they have been trying to do one thing and that is to shut us up and bankrupt us through the court system. We always felt that at the end of the day a jury would see that TAI is in the business to...

The jury’s verdict represents a victory for free speech and free enterprise, and against corporate bullying, said Austin’s attorney, Greg Oakley of DHPM PC in a press release.

Timeshare Advocacy International is headquartered in Mount Juliet, TN and currently has a staff of 19 that do nothing but consult, coach, and mentor timeshare owners who have been deceived during their purchase or upgrade of their timeshares. We specialize in helping timeshare owners not only get out of their timeshare contracts if they were lied to, but we also help them understand what happened and how they were scammed so this hopefully will not happen again!

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

www.timesharegone.com

713.554.3334 Ext.805

I am a Consumer Protection Attorney who realizes you are in a tricky spot. Get help from an attorney you can trust (they probably wont do the divestment, but they can help you screen the options). A good start is to have your attorney in on a conference call to get some free advice from me.

The bottom line is: Be Safe, and use a licensed attorney. There are many scams and false promises in the Timeshare Aftermarket Industry.

Go to TCPAA.org to get good info; you can get a free divestment Guidebook and better understand your options (from free self-help to a low-cost attorney managed divestment starting at $500).

Get real-world references (like the couple I just got out of a Mexican resort and they eliminated their over $30,000 in debt. And this time the resort refunded their over $15,000 down payment (this is not always the case though).

I cannot help everybody, but if I have time for your matter, I will treat you as if you paid many thousands no matter what you pay (after all I am an Undefeated Trial Lawyer, so I am focused on winning)

Very truly yours,

John Phillip Abrams

TheAbramsFirm.com

(360) 918-8196

LawJPA@comcast.net

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

*CANCEL YOUR TIMESHARE*SIX HOUSTON AREA LOCATIONS*LICENSED TEXAS REALTOR*

After only 3 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 1,200 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities. We offer guaranteed results for all qualified properties.

TAI is committed to working closely with local timeshare owners. Our consultants advise you on how not to fall prey to the fraud and scams that are affecting owners worldwide. Why take the chance of becoming a victim to some out of state company?

Texas Licensed, Real Estate Professional.

CALL TODAY! (713) 554-3334 Ext. 805

Kevin Hanson

Licensed Timeshare Advocate

Kevin@timesharegone.com

Hi Paul.

We too are having a bad experience with the Mayan Palace Resort in Mexico. We purchased a time share after being subjected to 6 hours of what I like to call "interrogation". I will try to keep this as short as possible.

We signed Jan. 29th 2011. Sent a registered letter to rescind with proof of reciept on Feb. 1 2011 and have not yet heard anything. We tracked the letter online till Feb. 9 2011 and then it was gone. We called Canada Post and they informed us that once the letter hit Mexico that it was out of their hands! We waited 30 days, which is what you have to wait to get Canada Post to investigate... but even then, they can only wait to see if the Mexican Post will sent any information!

We are sick about this and can do nothing but wait. I am going to wait 5 days and then I will need to do something drastic to get some results. It sickens me that this letter could go missing, I am not sure what steps to take at this point, but I do have the tracking # and a photocopy of the letter we sent.... but I am not sure where to turn for help.

I am sorry that you are going through this too, please keep in touch and we can compare notes on the matter.

Hi friends,

My name is Raul Gonzalez and I too was a victim of timeshare fraud. In 2008 I bought a timeshare in Hacienda del Mar in Puerto Rico. When I decided to go on vacation the next year I noticed a lot of discrepancies between what I was promised and reality. When I realized this, I turned to ad advocacy group that helped me cancel my contract and recuperate the money I invested. I was so satisfied with this service that now I work for this consumer rights group that help the individual timeshare owner who feels that they have been misrepresented, lied too or coerced in the buying of the property. The name of this group is Timeshare Advocacy International LLC and we help timeshare owners get out of these fraudulent contracts and in most cases recover part of the money, if not all that was invested. I invite you to visit our web page www.timeshareaide.com and read about this group and all the testimonials of people like me. We need to realize that there is help and we no longer have to be victims.

My contact number is (800)339-9820 x226

My email in jr_gonzalez1974@yahoo.com

Please feel free to contact me for any advice or if I can be of assistance.

Hi, it will cost you more in legal fees to take them on. Always make sure what is verbally mentioned is is writing. You have learnt this lesson so well done on that count.